Thursday, September 4, 2014

Billy's schoolwork from week 2

I really thought it was important for Billy to learn how to type correctly.  He is really enjoying doing this and cringes (as the photo shows) when he makes a mistake.  Too funny
A screen shot of what he is typing:
He loved making his own "town" with streets, stores, a hospital, fire department, post office and other buildings.  I think he enjoys working on the kitchen floor with a big roll of paper.
Here is a close up of his town.  He had to "travel" the streets and show which direction North, South, East and West were.  We had fun doing this!
Billy's earth cake.  I thought it was sooooo funny that he wanted to include the equator.  I am so thankful for this curriculum, My Father's World!  We are enjoying it and learning so much!
Sorry this was almost a week late.  I am uploading pics of this weeks work and hope to post regularly on Friday or Saturday!
 
Blessings,
Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment